Crazy Cressmans

I am at teachers college developing my identity as a teacher. Here you can join this journey as well as finding out what else I'm up to in my (sparse) spare time.

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Colombia Information


On this learning tour, we learned a lot of factual details to give us an understanding of the historical and current context in Colombia. We could type it all out here again, but we'd like to instead point you to two very excellent resources that we probably couldn't top anyway.

MCC Colombia
This gives some information on MCCs involvement in the country.

For an excellent review of some of the context I was speaking of, we would direct you to the blog of MCC Colombia worker Erin Sigler. Although Erin's work is in Cali, she spent several days with our delegation in Bogota and includes some beautiful pictures along with the information and personal thoughts. See Part 3 as well.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home