Crazy Cressmans

I am at teachers college developing my identity as a teacher. Here you can join this journey as well as finding out what else I'm up to in my (sparse) spare time.

Thursday, December 07, 2006

December Crossword

Well, I feel like I'm losing my fan base here since there doesn't seem to be wide and sustained interest in the monthly crossword. I might not continue them after this month. I think I'm losing interest though, because they've been too hard. This one should be still challenging, but easy relative to past crosswords. There are more impossible clues this time, but more easy ones as well. Impossible ones become easy as the intersecting clues become easy remember. So it should balance out to be overall easier. Ok, that's my analysis of this months crossword. I'm not listing credits anymore because the month crossword has really evolved into a fully joint project between the two of us. Ok, enjoy now.


4 Comments:

Blogger Miftis Micoon Mertancikanto said...

I dubbed it!

10:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My sister, mom and I combined solved it. Very good.

DG

4:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Griebelings are fantastic. Everyone follow their example.

2:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry I have forgotten about your blog. Due to sickness forever! and Christmas preparations and Christmas itself, I have not even attempted this new crossword. Sorry! Maybe next time!!

8:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home