Andrew Applies for Teacher's College
Since my Master's project runs out next summer and Melissa will presumably still be working here in Toronto, I have decided to apply for teacher's college here at OISE (UofT), and at York. In classic running the time down the wire style, I took the subway out to York this afternoon to hand in my application just hours before the deadline. I rode the elevator up that building and about a dozen other people got off on the same floor as me and streamed to the same reception desk as me. Yup, there's something about human nature that induces us to take just as long at a task as we are given (I think that's why construction projects are always so protracted ... no wait, they're always taking more time than they're given - fortunately the jack-hammering in our building that we've been waking up to for months has finally ceased). My fellow applicants seemed visibly stressed out about what is - to be fair - a stressful application process, so I tried to encourage them that there was nothing left to worry about now. Now we just wait. Stay tuned - until April!
On another note, it's my birthday tomorrow. I will spend it volunteering at the Ten Thousand Villages harbourfront sale.
A

2 Comments:
What's going on?????? That's not what you were going to do!!!!!!
We will be awaiting the results of your applications.
Mom C.
Post a Comment
<< Home