Crazy Cressmans

I am at teachers college developing my identity as a teacher. Here you can join this journey as well as finding out what else I'm up to in my (sparse) spare time.

Thursday, September 07, 2006

September Crossword


Well, I didn't get any comments on the last one saying that anyone finished it, but I happen to know that there are a few people who worked on it. Seems there is a growing fan base. Thus, the monthly crossword survives the chopping block for another month.
Modified printing instructions: Due to process improvements, the picture is both smaller and clearer, so no margin adjustments are necessary and you shouldn't be left guessing about what the clue says. Just click and print. If you find otherwise, do let me know.
Credits: This time the grid is ripped off of a Metro (free Toronto daily) crossword. The puzzle was filled in by Andrew. The clues were made up by Andrew and Melissa.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

Yes, I was one that did your last crossword - with only a little bit of help from you, the maker!! I think it's cool that you can make up these crosswords! And now that summer work is waning, I shall become a regular crossworder of my kids!!

7:33 PM  
Blogger Mike Chase said...

I tried this crossword and failed miserably. One of the advantages of syndicated crosswords is that the clues are generally a bit more standard.

When's the October one coming out?

7:59 PM  
Blogger A&M said...

Thanks for trying Mike. If you want some clues let me know. Now, I do want to better understand your comment. Are my clues defficient in some way? Of course my clues will be different than those in the paper, but part of the challenge when doing Andrew's crossword is to think like Andrew thinks. On the other hand, if there is some major flaw, please elaborate. As for difficulty, my aim is to make a crossword of comparable/slightly less difficulty to what you find in the paper. Judging from the whole of the comments I've received, my impression is that it is about where I want it in difficulty. Thanks for your interest.
-A

9:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home