Moved
Our moving day was a success by all accounts. We are now quite happily settled on our third floor apartment with lot's of natural daylight and quite a lot of noise (downtown toronto highrise from residential neighbourhood basement apartment). We are a very happy people right now. Only one word of advice: Don't rent U-haul trucks. They told me to pick up the U-haul truck at 691 Burnamthorpe Rd. and I assumed Etobicoke (part of Toronto). That is already pretty far away from both our source and destination of the move. I got there and found out the address doesn't exist. I call U-haul, and they say, no, it's 691 Burnamthorpe Rd. in Mississauga! Mississauga! This is Toronto, for heavens sake. They are telling me they couldn't get me a U-haul truck in the whole city of Toronto on a weekday morning?!? Oh, by the way, they charge exorbitantly by the kilometer! I am planning on calling to lodge a complaint, but haven't got to it yet. We solved the communication problem that I described in the last post by switching to Rogers ... We'll see if they are any better. So Far - So Good.

1 Comments:
HAHA You got PAWNED!
Post a Comment
<< Home