Crazy Cressmans

I am at teachers college developing my identity as a teacher. Here you can join this journey as well as finding out what else I'm up to in my (sparse) spare time.

Friday, July 07, 2006

JULY Crossword


Here's a crossword that Andrew invented from scratch. Give it a try and ask me for solutions if you want to check. To print it off in a legible form, click on it to open it in it's own window, edit the page settings to have no header or footer and no margins, and then print it out. It works for me anyway, let me know if there is a problem. Please give it a try!!!

Edit [Jul. 17, 2006]: By The Way! 4 across is spelled unconventionally, and 8 down should read He, Ne, __, Kr, Xe, Rn.

6 Comments:

Blogger Miftis Micoon Mertancikanto said...

Crappy!!! The clues are too strange!

1:33 PM  
Blogger David Griebeling said...

Oh I meant to say (some time ago) that I did this on the GO train the day you posted it and was VERY happy to finish it! Fun. I hope more come.

5:29 PM  
Blogger A&M said...

Dave, I will post more. Maybe one per month. I actually find it pretty entertaining to create these things.
I'm impressed that you solved it, because actually there is an error and the clue 8 down should read: He, Ne, __, Kr, Xe, Rn.
And, to be fair, I should admit that 4 across is spelled in an unconventional way.
-A

11:54 AM  
Blogger David Griebeling said...

You have to remember... across can usually be solved by doing all the adjoining words down. :-)

12:32 PM  
Blogger A&M said...

But that's pretty unhelpful if one of the adjoining words down has an incorrect clue. I trust you have fixed your solution now.
-A

12:37 PM  
Blogger Miftis Micoon Mertancikanto said...

It wouldn't let me edit the page settings to zero so some of the top and bottom got cut off!!! Seriously, give better instructions!!

4:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home