Crazy Cressmans

I am at teachers college developing my identity as a teacher. Here you can join this journey as well as finding out what else I'm up to in my (sparse) spare time.

Monday, August 07, 2006

August Crossword


By popular request (ie. by one popular person), the crossword is continuing! Melissa created the grid, and Andrew the puzzle. See the July puzzle for printing instructions.

5 Comments:

Blogger David Griebeling said...

What do you use to make it?

1:24 PM  
Blogger A&M said...

MS Excel and patience.

6:34 PM  
Blogger Miftis Micoon Mertancikanto said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:48 PM  
Blogger Miftis Micoon Mertancikanto said...

Too hard, I only got 6 and I don't even know if they are right....

7:49 PM  
Blogger David Griebeling said...

I admit I haven't touched it much since I started it, but I've made a dent in it.... I guess I have until September to finish it, eh?

10:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home