Crazy Cressmans

I am at teachers college developing my identity as a teacher. Here you can join this journey as well as finding out what else I'm up to in my (sparse) spare time.

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Starting my new job

I have officially started my new job at the Ten Thousand Villages on the Danforth. I am now an assistant manager, so I guess I'm moving up in the world. Hurray for full time employment! Yesterday we started decorating for Christmas. Halloween is over, so out come the trees! It was fun, because I like arranging things, and it was an excuse to clean up a lot of clutter on the shelves. However something was a bit weird when, after putting out a gazillion ornaments and Christmas decorations, we went out for lunch without even our jackets! I think I'm going to like working there. Its a busier location, so there should always be something to do.
Melissa

3 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

I'm so happy for you, Melissa. :)

11:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That sounds great, Melissa - hope you will continue to enjoy working at the Danforth store! I'm so happy for you!

Mom C.

2:46 PM  
Blogger Miftis Micoon Mertancikanto said...

Mom is a copy cat... seriously!! Anyway, Christmas comes to early you should take the decorations down as a way of protesting the consumerism of Christmas!!

11:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home