Crazy Cressmans

I am at teachers college developing my identity as a teacher. Here you can join this journey as well as finding out what else I'm up to in my (sparse) spare time.

Saturday, April 28, 2007

High Park

This past Sunday, Melissa and I invited our young adult group from church to join us for a picnic in High Park (a large park in the middle of Toronto that provides a wonderful escape from the city except for the distant roar of traffic on the Gardiner expressway - and that sounds like a distant waterfall if you just use a little imagination). Four others joined us and we had a great time even though it wasn't planned out well in advance. We walked around the park and made our way down to Lake Ontario to enjoy a section of the beach. For all of those people across this country who have a beef with Toronto, they just aren't aware of some of the hidden gems that make this city a great place to live. Well, I'll stop now before I start (?) sounding like a tourism ad.
Now that I've enjoyed the beginning of summer I have to hunker down and hibernate for the rest of it. Thesis due in four short months.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Miftis Micoon Mertancikanto said...

That's a pretty lame ad coming from a person who hates where he lives...

11:31 PM  
Blogger A&M said...

I hate where I live? Oh, I didn't realize that. Thanks for filling me in.
-A

11:34 PM  
Blogger Miftis Micoon Mertancikanto said...

Yes you hate where you live, you're just there to spite me!

WHERE IS APRIL AND MAY CROSSWORDS??????????

11:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home