Crazy Cressmans

I am at teachers college developing my identity as a teacher. Here you can join this journey as well as finding out what else I'm up to in my (sparse) spare time.

Friday, September 07, 2007

... and New Endings

It is finished.
(If you don't know what it is, you don't know me)

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Miftis Micoon Mertancikanto said...

What bees it that you're talking about? Are you done at TTV? That would be too bad...

8:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hallelujah and congratulations to you!! we've been checking all week, waiting for this announcement!! We are happy for you and proud of you!!

Love

10:41 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

Congratulations! :)

11:22 PM  
Blogger not49p said...

what kind of feedback did you get from the people that you submitted it to?

12:50 PM  
Blogger A&M said...

good feedback. I passed anyway. That's all that matters at this particular point.

As of Nov. 16: Missed my convocation because I preferred to be in the classroom teaching. M.Sc. is now officially mine.

9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home