Crazy Cressmans

I am at teachers college developing my identity as a teacher. Here you can join this journey as well as finding out what else I'm up to in my (sparse) spare time.

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Toronto Island 2007

We went to Centre Island this evening with our young adult group from church. We had a picnic dinner and then just walked around. Good times.
Here's a group picture:


And here is Melissa on the ferry ride home.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

Nice pictures! :)

9:27 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

One more thing - Kristen's blog should get the defunct label as well (so that I don't look quite so pathetic!)

12:51 PM  
Blogger A&M said...

Good point! I notice though that you did not request a change in the status of your blog. Might your leaves blossom yet again? I suppose I'll have to remove them altogether if a blog remains defunct for too many years.

1:16 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

I feel much better now. :)

10:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The sunset is stunning, as is the girl!!

7:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home