Crazy Cressmans

I am at teachers college developing my identity as a teacher. Here you can join this journey as well as finding out what else I'm up to in my (sparse) spare time.

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Dinner

I have never blogged about food before. Certainly not about something so mundane as dinner at the Cressman household. I am generally quite critical about everything I prepare, and don't often give a second thought to presentation. So let me just indulge here and share a picture of the meal I made for Melissa tonight. I didn't really mean to make it so elaborate, it just happened. I think it's the best looking meal I've ever made, and fortunately, it tasted pretty good too.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm totally expecting an invitation to a fancy dinner any time now.... :)

-Jen C

11:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Me too!!!!!

3:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home