Crazy Cressmans

I am at teachers college developing my identity as a teacher. Here you can join this journey as well as finding out what else I'm up to in my (sparse) spare time.

Saturday, March 01, 2008

Baby's first Art Project

We are Uncle and Aunt for the first time.


This is Patrick, our new nephew participating in his first art project. Check out the joy on his face! If he grows up hating art, I guess this will show why...


I created a cross-stitch that required the baby's footprints. Here's how it turned out with Patrick's contribution:

It was great to meet the little guy, even though he spent most of our visit sleeping - and the rest of it fussing about the cold ink on his feet! :)

-M

4 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

The cross stitch is beautiful, Melissa, and so is your nephew.

7:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I haven't visited your blog lately. Yes, your crossstitch is very wonderdul, Melissa. Happy aunt and uncling!!

4:10 PM  
Blogger Zoe said...

Whose child is your nephew?

8:57 PM  
Blogger Miftis Micoon Mertancikanto said...

HA! How evil and grotesk! How could you put that thing through that torture!!!???!!!! :) Cheers, Quack Quack. Nice work though.

1:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home